Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Monitor URL like Business application performance monitoring using sitescope

Hi Everyone,

We are having critical business application deployed  in tomcat and we are trying to monitor the same application using HPsitescope. Basically we are looking to monitor Application Performance and latency along with the each Business Critical Transaction with help of this software but got stuck. Can someone please help us to provide an idea to configure and get output of it, We have tried Documentation but only able to configure static url.

We need to configure Login --> authentication --> UrlTransactions  with help of this software and try to analyse it.

Any help appreciated ..  Thank you.

Ganesh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

you can use URL sequence monitor if there are several steps you want to monitor.

you can also record the business process using VuGen and run the script using SiS (but i think it requires different license from SiS).

with both these options you will just be able to report the data to 1 CI, most customers will use Business Application CIT. you can then create more HIs (health indicators) to provide more insights on the issue.

if you want the breakdown in which step there was an issue then you should use BPM (business process monitor) which allows you to record script using VuGen or TruClient and will give you much more granular data (on topology as well as monitored metrics). BPM obviously requires its own license and cannot run as standalone (which SiS can). it must be connected to APM (application performance management).

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks and Appreciate on your responce...

I am new wiht HP site scope and Do not have any experience.. I need help or Document with steps to configure APM solutuions with HP sitescope.. I am presently using HP sitescope Trial edition, Please let me know If we can do this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.