Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to adjust transaction response time threshold to multiple locations in one profile

Jump to solution
Hi All,

We have several BPMs that are running LR script. The BPMs are located in the different locations and accordingly requires different thresholds for transactions response time. However in the Business Process Profile, the threshold is without reference to the BPM locations. How can I create the reference between profile threshold and BPM location, without creating additional profile.

Thanks,
Michael
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
HI Michael,

You can create CI based alerts at group level, so you are worried about adding/removing CIs every time from the related CIs list? This is anyhow applicable at any stage. You are supposed to keep this process as part of the process of modifying profiles.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Michael,

I guess you are referring to BAC 8.0, since this is one of the new features on BSM 9.0

For 8.0, what is the business need you are trying to solve ?

If you are on transaction/location mode (admin->Ucmdb->source manager - > edit BPM adapter) a different CI is created for each transaction/location and you can change the threshold for the SLM/Dashboard rules (where applicable) for each CI.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Amit,

I have BAC 8.04. This is also my understanding that this feature is available only starting BAC 9.0

I am looking for the other way except using the CI based alerts. Because of the amount of alerts that I will need to configure it will become a maintenance issue.

Thanks,
Michael
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
HI Michael,

You can create CI based alerts at group level, so you are worried about adding/removing CIs every time from the related CIs list? This is anyhow applicable at any stage. You are supposed to keep this process as part of the process of modifying profiles.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
There is no other way to do what you want in BAC 8.x except for using CI Status alerts. This is a product limitation unresolved till BSM 9.0.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Case closed
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.