Captain Captain
Captain

How to change SiteScope Legacy HI in BSM

Jump to solution

Looking for a way to change the SiteScope Legacy HI to more informative HI based on actual monitor thresholds like availability or performance/responsetime status.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is done in the Indicator Mappings in the HP Integration Settings in each monitor.

you can do it from a central place within SAM Admin > Metric and Indicators tab and then publish the changes to all SiS servers and monitors.

I also recommend this blog: Three faces of SiteScope monitors in the Wild West (and not just because I wrote it).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

HIs are associated with CITs. So first configure CI of which CIT your SiteScope monitor will report to RTSM, and then you will be able to use HIs available for this CIT based on metric-to-indicator mapping that you can see (and add/modify) in the BSM SAM Admin.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is done in the Indicator Mappings in the HP Integration Settings in each monitor.

you can do it from a central place within SAM Admin > Metric and Indicators tab and then publish the changes to all SiS servers and monitors.

I also recommend this blog: Three faces of SiteScope monitors in the Wild West (and not just because I wrote it).

View solution in original post

Captain Captain
Captain

Thanks Dimitry and Asaf.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I'm adding a document which might be useful on the topic.

PatW

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.