Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to invoke configuration wizard for BPM

Is there a way to manually invoke the configuration wizard for BPM?

I know that I can re-run the BPM setup and this will allow me to reconfigure BPM but it looks like, at least with the newer 8.02 BPM installer, that the configuration wizard is a seperate entity that can be invoked manually but I am unable to find the command to start it.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi There allen

Check the attachment out for more info.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This isn't exactly what I am looking for. This is for editing a profile through the BAC web interface. What I'm after is changing the BPM information on the actually machine that the BPM software is installed.

When installing the BPM software, there is certain information that is asked during the install, such as hostname, BAC Gateway URL, location name, etc. Some of this information can be changed through the BPM admin webpage but somewhere there is something that is not being changed when editing the instance and causes BAC to become "confused" re-running the BPM install and choosing the change settings option fixes this, but I don't see the need to rerun the install everytime if there is a configuration wizard that is built outside of the installer that makes these changes.

Basically, we use VMs here as our BPM probes, what I would like to do is make a clone of our current BPMs so they are as similar as possible. If I edit the instance of the new BPM to change the hostname and location name, BAC confuses the BPM hostnames somehow. This is currently fixed by reinstalling the BPM software on our VM.
0 Likes
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi 

Yes you can open that again and make changes.

The way to edit BPM configuration is by accessing it VIA a browser: http://localhost:2696 click "Configuration" tab.

Regards

Divyanshu ( STMicroelectronics )

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.