ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

How to migrate this OML Profile to OpsBridge?

Hello,

I'm moving from OML to OpsBridge. I have one profile like the one on the image. 

The users has access to messages groups A and B for node group 1 ; and access to message group C for node group 2.

I tried to create this in OpsBridge without success. Any Ideas? What is the best way to achive this?

I create two views, one for each node groups. Then I create two roles, one for view 1(equals to node group 1) and categories A and B. Then I create a second role for view 2 (equal node group 2) withe category C (equal to message group C).

I grantted  this two role to a user but I realized that the user can see message with category C in nodes from the view 1. 

It's seem they have the sum of the roles.

Thanks in advanced

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Any ideas? Is impossible to do this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.