UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to monitor the cummit charges in the servers.

Jump to solution

Dear all,

We have received the new request to monitor the cummit charges.what matrice we can use to monitor.

please help me on this new requirement.kudoos will be given to the solution providers

Thanks,

sunil

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Hallo Sunil,

No. you should use Real time performance counter or a WMI script.

HTH
-KAKA-

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Hello Sunil,

It is not about only Kudos, When you post a question make it clear and if possible provide example which will assure others understand what you are looking and can share information.

However if i understand correctly you should look for perfmon counter Memory.

As requirement is not clear i can not tell you what exact counters under Memory but you can take a look at "%commited bytes", Commit limits and Commited bytes.

Thank You.
-KAKA-
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi kaka,

Thanks for your replay.

I can monitor the Commit byts  % commit charge using Real time performance counter.

I want to know is there any pre defined matrice in EPC for commit charge..?

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Hallo Sunil,

No. you should use Real time performance counter or a WMI script.

HTH
-KAKA-

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member..
Thanks for Your Replay
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.