Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to open sitescope in BAC

hi,
I have sitescope (10.13) connected to BAC (8.05).
When I want to open sitescope from BAC, it opens legacy sitescope URL (port 8888 used instead of 8080). How can I change the port in order to open correct sitescope link ?
Regards,
Marc
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

to acess sitescope from bac

Please navigate to admin->SAM

Below are ports if u installed sis default

from sitescope to bac port 80

from bac to sitescope 8080
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Where you are trying to open the sitescope page from SAM Admin.

Also, even though from 10.0 sitescope version page opens on 8080 but, still few page inside the sitescope console connects to port 8888
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank's, in fact I tried to open it at
Platform admin -> Data Collector Maintenance -> Sitescope
There is a sitescope link and if you click on it, it open the sitescope URL using 8888 port.
So I wonder how to open it using this way.
Regards,
Marc
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey,

I am not sure whether this is going to help you or not. But give a try. Use the configuration tool and try to change the port number. On the SiteScope server, select Start > Programs > HP SiteScope >
Configuration Tool. The Configuration Tool opens and you will get option to change the port number. If its somewhere pointing to 8888, change it to 8080.

--Sujith
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HiThank's but by default it's 8080, so no need to change it. I guess the issue is in BAC and not sitescope.
Regards,
Marc
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.