ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Captain Captain
Captain

How to restore seconds in an event's history page

Since moving to the HTML5 event browser the event details history page no longer displays seconds in the time. Is there an option to turn the seconds display back on?

--
Scot Harkins
SysAdmin4
Costco Wholesale, Inc.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Please check event that you received today...
0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Sorry, I may not have been clear.

Here is the event history view from the new HTML5 UI:

HTML5 event history detailsHTML5 event history details

Here is the event history view for the same event from the old Flash UI:

2021-02-23 1017PST - Event history list - Flash.png

The Flash UI shows the time including seconds, while the HTML5 UI does not. Is there a flag to toggle the display of seconds in the HTML5 UI's event history details?

--
Scot Harkins
SysAdmin4
Costco Wholesale, Inc.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

My mistake, I didn't understand you correctly.

I don't think it is possible. You may need to submit Idea Exchange.

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I think that the information density in de new HTML5 interface is much smaller than in the old Flash based one. This is just one example. There are loads of whitespace all over the interface and very often you have to click twice or more times to reach something that used to be only one click away.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.