Captain Captain
Captain

How to retrieve deleted downtime job

Hi Experts,

My query is how can I retrieve deleted Downtime jobs from DB/CLI. Is there anyway to get.

I Dig into DB and found few tables under mgmt DB (DT_CIS,DT_CATEGORY,DT_CONTEXT.DT_CONTEXT_PROP,DT_DOWNTIME,DT_NOTIFICATION,DT_RECIPIENTS,DT_SCHEDULE) which contain all the information for downtime.
I am struggling with SQL Query to get information from the DB. I tried with query (select * from DT_DOWNTIME as d join DT_CIS as c on c.DT_ID=d.ID) OUPUT but I am unable to get proper details.

select * from DT_DOWNTIME as d join DT_CIS as c on c.DT_ID=d.ID

Output:

ID           CUSTOMER_ID   DT_NAME           DT_DESCRIPTION             PLANNED            APPROVER               CATEGORY_ID    CREATION_DATE              LAST_MODIFIED_BY        NOTIFICATION_ID               SCHEDULE_ID    DT_EXTERNAL_REF          DT_MANAGING_SYSTEM               LAST_MODIFIED_BY_USER           ID           DT_ID    CI_ID     VIEW_ID

0x05E8E101FA8B4B46A17DDC0E15A9739B          1             CHG0497755      Cisco router replacement because of the clock signal issue      1                            6               1541682429130.000000                0             0x9CFBC9F4346546B8AF964CBC4EB26B3C               0xB6A0709F68A64F8687C21BB72F76BC51                                          32d5ab2c-b41a-456b-9b7b-a447e2cdbae1        0x7D685166B44E4DCDAFB097D4D4D129AC               0x05E8E101FA8B4B46A17DDC0E15A9739B               0x8805284A099EDDA831F0A1EE266A6F46           Infrastructure_Common

I am looking for below fields from the above output.

Name(Change number)                 CI's(All the CI information which are in Change number.               Stats(Active,Inactive)       Scheduling           Next Occurrence.

Capture.JPG

Please help me how can I get this and another point how can I convert this time.

Thanks in advance

GOJA

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Goja,

I hope you are doing well,

Did you try accessing from the JMX console and collect this information.

To do this please go to:
https://<FQDN>:29000/

Them go to:

Topaz

After that please go to:

java.lang.String listAllDowntimesAsHTML

Capture.PNG

The customer ID is 1.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
Captain Captain
Captain

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your reply. yes the above infomration helps me on certain level. I am unable to get the CI information from the JMX. is there anyway to get CI information rather than CI ID's. Please see the result and m refering to coloum 9. downtime.jpg

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Unfortunately from what I know, only the CI ID will show, once that the dowtime is configure all is handle by ID's.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
Captain Captain
Captain

Thanks Edward.

Any one else can share any thoughts on this topic.

Thanks,

Goja.

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hello Goja,

What Edward said is true, you will get CI ID's from JMX for downtime.

However, if you need CI Name instead of CI ID's, you can pull a list of CI's and corresponding CI ID's from RTSM. Later, replace CI ID's with CI Names in Excel.

Regards,
Sahil Gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

HI guys,

I could find the below information from the Mgmt DB but Still strugling to get information CID (I fI can the table name then I can play to join CID with CI name) and Status (I am unable to see this information in any of the DT tables). I am looking here to fidn this tables under Mgmt DB.

change Number(Values under DM)===>DT_Downtime (Table name)===>DT_Name(colum Name)
Modified By===>DT_Downtime===>LAST_MODIFIED_BY_USER
Start Date===>DT_SCHEDULE===>start_date - for this ID =  Schedule_ID of DT_DOWNTIME
end date===>DT_SCHEDULE===>end_date
Status===>??===>??
CI's===>??===>??

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Hi Goja,

You can try by validating the audit logs. Follow the below path.

Administration > Setup and Maintenance > Audit Log

In the Audit Log context select Downtime/Event Scheduling and see if it works for you or not.

Regards

Gun

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.