Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

How to set more than 1000 rows of record in a single page in OBR 10.40

Hi Experts

I am having a requirement where the number of records is more than 5000. The reports are displayed as a separate page and when I download the report to excel or PDF headers are being repeated for each page of data. I have tried by increasing in the CMC console - >Application->Web Intelligence->Properties to 100000 rows and modified the rows to 100000 in "Quick Display" but still i am unable to get all the data in a single page. I am currently developing the report on OBR 10.40 with SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 6. Kindly let me know is there any steps which I am missing so that all the rows are displayed in a single page or headers should not be repeated when downloading multiple pages?

Thanks and Regards

Manjunath J

0 Likes
2 Replies
Captain
Captain

You can uncheck the repetition of header in the report option.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Team

Yes thank you, it has been resolved.

Thanks and Regards

Manjunath J

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.