New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Information/features regarding agent 11.13

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade to agent 11.13 and I want to know the features,functionality and if there any major chnages to improeve the performance  in this release,any document/presentation will help.

Regards,
hp4u
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

OK.

Then first I think we need to put versions clear here.

11.13 is a stability patch as mention by SB_RRK, for Operations AGent version 11.11. So if you are now on 11.05 you will need to upgrade to 11.11 then patch it to 11.13.

So what will 11.11 provide:

Vmware Virtual appliance, support for Debian 6, aix virtualizacion monitoring, etc.

I will say that the information that you are looking for is on the 11.11 readme file.

You can download the ISO, and provide your team with the README document so they can deliver and determine if this is what they want.

To download the 11.11, you should have it list in your "My software" Page.

https://h20575.www2.hp.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do?lang=EN&cc=EN&hpappid=PDAPI_USB_PRO2

Trish

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

You can download the release note from http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00604842

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Hi,

I downloaded it but not getting enough info,is there any major performances /functionality related changes?

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

The changes that the 11.13 provide are the ones stated on the readme file and on the knowledge page download link.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00604615

if you have an specific question please let us know

Trish

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

As of now ,no specific question but when I asked my team to upgrade it to agent 11.13 they told me that what specific feature this will provide.Now we have agent 11.05.

Regards,
hp4u
0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

11.13 is more about stability of the agent. Lot of bug are addressed & fixed.

I think your team is considering OA as Business Application which is incorrect.

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

OK.

Then first I think we need to put versions clear here.

11.13 is a stability patch as mention by SB_RRK, for Operations AGent version 11.11. So if you are now on 11.05 you will need to upgrade to 11.11 then patch it to 11.13.

So what will 11.11 provide:

Vmware Virtual appliance, support for Debian 6, aix virtualizacion monitoring, etc.

I will say that the information that you are looking for is on the 11.11 readme file.

You can download the ISO, and provide your team with the README document so they can deliver and determine if this is what they want.

To download the 11.11, you should have it list in your "My software" Page.

https://h20575.www2.hp.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do?lang=EN&cc=EN&hpappid=PDAPI_USB_PRO2

Trish

HP Support

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.