Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Internal error. Apache Tomcat 5.5.20

Afternoon,
I am a first time user of BAC. I hope to use it for BPM. My problem is that I have an error in the application window of BAC, An internal has occured. Apache Tomcat/5.5.20. Does anyone have any help on this.
0 Likes
11 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

where are you seeing theerror. Can you please attach the screenshot here. please let us know the version of BAC and the architecture. Also can you check if all the processes are running on the server by navigating to start>program>BAC>HPBAC server status on the servers.

-Anjeneya
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

BAC ver 8.00. I have installed BAC but I have to connect through another server. All services are up and running. I am getting this error when loggind into BAC or when I try to go to End User Management option. I am unable to get a screen shot at present. I just seem to be running in error after error.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you attach HPBAC\log\jboss_tomcat.log?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have attached this log file.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This error usually caused by error to access LDAP service. Please check your BAC that LDAP service is running properly. If not restart it.

Thanks,
Boris Veytsal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Anna,

I also have the similar issue , generally this got solved the jboss cache.

a) disable the BAC
b) Delete the contents of the deploy
HPBAC\EJBContainer\server\mercury\tmp\deploy
c) delete the contets of the work

E:\HPBAC\EJBContainer\server\mercury\work

d) Reboot the BAC servers

Let me know it works
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes that worked. Brilliant thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

cleared the cache as suggested. fixed the tomcat issue.

Many thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue on version 8.0. Gateway and DPS are installed on two different servers on VMs.

I tried deleting the contents of deploy and work folders and rebooted the machines, but still facing the error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vatsalya
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Before deleating u must disable the services
stop the iis
delete the content
restart the iis
enable the bac

It must work.if not pls attached topaz logs..

Thanks
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

thread is alreday closed..come back with new thread
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.