Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Issue with Custom Tools In OMi

Jump to solution

Hello, In OMW we have some custom tools.. We have created same custom tools in OMi but when I launch the respective tool which we have created it is not working as expected. Below is one of custom tools which we have created.

Name : clean_recreate_coda

Command : clean_recreate_coda.bat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Commodore
Commodore

Hello,

Did you add the script to an existing instrumentation package or create a new instrumentation package?  If not, that is te reason why the script did not get deployed.

Use c:\HPBSM\opr\bin\ConfigExchange.bat to either

downlowd existing instrumentation

add the script to downloaded directories

upload instrumentation from the directories

or

first create  new instrumentation directories (will be empty)

Good luck!

Martina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

what is the unexpected behavior? 

All my responses are based on personal experience with MicroFocus products. If you intend to use my replies in production environments - please get a second opinion from official sources. (Support, PS, etc.)
0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hello

Thanks for the reply. we  have created some custom script to perform some action on agent machine. now we want to deploy these scripts as part of instrumentation on agent machine. to do so I have assinged the instrumentation to aspect and delployed it to agent machine. the aspect are getting delpoyed on agent machine but which are part of instrumentation are not getting deploy on agent machine.

Please suggest.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Hello,

Did you add the script to an existing instrumentation package or create a new instrumentation package?  If not, that is te reason why the script did not get deployed.

Use c:\HPBSM\opr\bin\ConfigExchange.bat to either

downlowd existing instrumentation

or

first create  new instrumentation directories (will be empty)

Good luck!

Martina

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.