Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

KPI in views

Jump to solution

OMI 10.63

When I create new KPI definition, I see it is getting assigned to all OMI views when I go to KPI in views page.

Is there any way for me to delete KPI definitions that is assigned to various views automatically.

How to avoid these kind of things in future.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Sorry, there is no quick and easy way to do what you ask.  You would need to submit the request to the Idea Exchange: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Bridge-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/OpsBridge_Idea_Exchange

CP.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you want the KPI to display for the CI in view A but not in view B, then go to the "KPIs in Views" page, select view B, and and deselect the KPI on the CI.

CP.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Carol

This is the problem I am facing.

When I create new KPI definition, I see it is enabling KPI for all the views in our OMI environment.

Please note we have around 200 views created including OMi OOB views.

It would be really time-consuming to go to each views in KPI in views and de-select them.

Is there any command line tool which we can use to di-associate KPI definition from views we do not want.

I feel it is a product bug and should be raised to product team.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Sorry, there is no quick and easy way to do what you ask.  You would need to submit the request to the Idea Exchange: https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Bridge-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/OpsBridge_Idea_Exchange

CP.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Carol

Is there any CLI tool which can help me in de-assigning KPIs from views.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There is no easy option - neither CLI, API, UI bulk update.  Sorry,

CP.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.