Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Lot of Bus related errors

OMI 10.62 with 2 DPS and 2 GW on load balancer.

I see below events been raised from all DPS and GW,

BusConnection.onException(127) - Exception was thrown while processing a message. Reason: ActiveMQDisconnectedException[errorType=DISCONNECTED
message=AMQ119015: The connection was disconnected because of server shutdown]  

BusServer.setLiveServer(757) - Failed to set live server within 15 seconds:   

BusServer.refreshLiveServer(776) - Failed to update server state within 15 seconds: 

What might be the reason and how to solve them.

Please note we had allocated only 640 MB for bus OMI process and I see at the time of the event Bus JVM has not crossed 50%

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I would check if OMi DB was available around the time when these events were generated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello, the error indicates 15 sec timeout error.

Please change this parameter to larger value like 30,

Infrasturcture  settings -> Distributed Online Business Logic Engine - Loader - General  -> Is BUS listener enabled 

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dear

Is BUS listener enabled is either true or false and I am not seeing any option to set timeout value.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dears

Please for your advices further.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.