Captain
Captain

MSSQL SPI Availability Reports

Jump to solution

I am running:

MSSQL SPI v12.04

OMW v8.16

Operation Agent v11.1.3

Even though the availability metrics (3243) seem to be collecting properly, the night Reporter Gather does not pick them up. There are no errors being reported by the gather, but the reports show that the DB status is mostly "unknown". I have checked the Reporter database and there are huge gaps where the metrics are missing; when I check EPC in the morning there are no metrics prior to 11:00 PM the previous day.

Has anyone else seen a problem with the MSSQL availability reports and/or found a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Captain
Captain

I opened a case with HP. The resolution was to increase the capacity of the datasource in the EPC. No explanation of why all of the agents monitoring databases do not fail, since they all show the same capacity, but it's working now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Captain
Captain

I opened a case with HP. The resolution was to increase the capacity of the datasource in the EPC. No explanation of why all of the agents monitoring databases do not fail, since they all show the same capacity, but it's working now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.