New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Match Value Labels

Hello SiteScope admins,

it seems that SiteScope has a bug in the "Script Monitor". If I type some "Match Value Labels" in the text field they are not shown in the "Threshold Settings" conditions: I am not able to select a condition with a "match value label" named TEST (see screenshot).
I tried to run the monitor first and then configure the threshold again but no success.

We use HP SiteScope 11.0, Build 2470. Anyone knows something about fix packs which would fix my issue?

Kind regards
Maciej
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In the past after adding a match value label and saving the monitor, the label got available in the thresholds section to pick it up. I didn't try it in SiS 11, but it's supposed to work in the similar way. Try to apply the latest patches and see if it makes any difference:

SiteScope 11.01 patch
Cumulative fixes patch for SiteScope 11.01
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I would add that in v10.x the Match Value Label will not appear in the threshold settings until a suitable Match Value Expression has been defined to group the data to e.g.

Match label
VarOne,VarTwo

Match Expression
/(\d+)/

Will only associate data with VarOne, and therefore VarOne will be the only option available in Thresholds despite saving the monitor.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Of course, the number of what you capture, i.e. within () in regex, is supposed to correspond to the number of value labels. It doesn't make any sense to define a value label that cannot be assigned anything.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.