UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Multiple issues with VA

Hi,

I have HP OMW 9 on Win 2008 R2 and 11.14 agent and VA solution for VMWare monitoring. We are facing lot of issues with VA solutions,

1. All datastores are not discovered and not getting alerts for all discovered datastores.

2. My VA has exceeded the 2000 objects limit, need to know what happens once it crossed 2000 monitoring objects limit. will it stopped the monitoring? and Do I need to add another VA? if we add another VA then will add the same vCenter which we have in the old VA, so new VA will do the discovery of objects which are not in old VA..is it? 

3. In the OM Service map i can see the there are ESX/ESXi systems discovered. Can we get the node up/down configured for this discovered ESX/ESXi systems? If yes, then how?

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Raj,

For couple of your queries (1 and 2) I have already responded in the below link.

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Operations-Manager-for-Windows/Facing-multiple-issues-with-VA-VMWare-monitoring/td-p/6827814

Can you kindly elaborate the 3rd question while referring to "get the node up/down configured for this discovered ESX/ESXi systems" ?

Regards,

Kallol Roy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.