Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Need template format for URL monitor to send SNMP trap

Hello,

Need snmp traps template format for single URL monitoring. tried sevral ways but but SNMP traps are not coming in Netcool.

If i try for ping monitor it works facing issue for only URL monitoring.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello,

Have you tried with a SNMP trap monitor?

You can check how to configure this monitor in the SiteScope Monitor Reference (attached) Chapter 93: SNMP Trap Monitor, page 705.

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yes, i'm trying to send snmp trap for URL monitor. For testing, if i make false condition in text check, trap is not getting on netcool.

But on same sitescope, if i try for ping monitor, the trap is getting delivered.  So i thought the problem is with SNMP Template format which we assgin in alert setting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Perhaps you may want to check <SiteScope>\logs\alert.log to understand the fired alerts?

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.