Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OM - OMi integration

Hello,

I have upgraded BSM version. Now, while trying to restoring the connection between OM and OMi it is showing SSL error.

I have added trusted license in the Gateway server and bbcutil -ping  is showing success. But similarly while trying to add trusted license at OM server it is showng below error, and as a result bbcutil - ping is showing error.

E:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64>BBCTrustServer.bat IN-CCUHPBSM1.in.nam.ad.pwcinternal.com

The system cannot find the path specified.

E:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64>bbcutil -ping IN-CCUHPBSM1.in.nam.ad.pwcinternal.com

IN-CCUHPBSM1.in.nam.ad.pwcinternal.com:           (bbc-289) status=eSSLError time=484 ms

E:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64>

Please help.

Thanks,

Abira

0 Likes
3 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

Hello Abira,

Can you please make sure you follow again the detailed steps from the document "BSM 9.24 Integration: Operation Manager" available at:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00845246

Please notice that is mentioned:

2. HPOM servers only:

Note:

HPOM for Windows: Starting with patches OMW_00121 (32-bit) and OMW_00122 (64-

bit), the BBCTrustServer tool is already installed to the folder

%OvInstallDir%\contrib\OVOW on the HPOM for Windows management server."

And on page 10

"a. Locate the following files on the BSM Data Processing Server:

<HPBSM root directory>/opr/lib/cli/opr-cli.jar

<HPBSM root directory>/opr/bin/BBCTrustServer.bat

<HPBSM root directory>/opr/bin/BBCTrustServer.sh

b. HPOM for Windows only: Copy the files to the computer that is running the HPOM for

Windows management server.

Copy opr-cli.jar to %OvInstallDir%\java\opr-cli.jar.

Copy BBCTrustServer.bat to %OvBinDir%\BBCTrustServer.bat."

You need to make sure that both OMW and OMi are the most update possible.

Please notice the error message:

E:\Program Files\HP\HP BTO Software\bin\win64>BBCTrustServer.bat IN-CCUHPBSM1.in.nam.ad.pwcinternal.com

The system cannot find the path specified.

Please confirm if by running this command from the folder works correctly or if the file is even available if not please double check all the steps from the provide guide.

Per Microsoft guidelines:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc978732.aspx

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Carlos Pinto

HP Support 

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

If you liked it I would appreciate KUDOs

Carlos Pinto
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The issue is solved now. I had error on the trustedbat script because of unavailable env. Thank you.
0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hello Abira,

Thanks for the update and good news.

Please notice if you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Carlos Pinto

HP Support 

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

If you liked it I would appreciate KUDOs

Carlos Pinto
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.