Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

OMW Agent error: OpC30-653

Hello,

I am seeing this error for the first time on one of our AD node.

HP OpenView Operations:Can't set the SeDebugPrivilege privilige for the monitor agent.
Problems during process monitoring are possible.
Check whether the agent user has the Debug programs privilege. (OpC30-653)

Can you tell me what is this issue and how can i fix it?

Thank You.

-KAKA-

0 Likes
3 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

Hello KAKA_2,

which agent version is running on this AD server (opcagt -version)?

Which opcmona version is running there?

I saw once this error getting fixed with the latest opcmona hotfix.

HTH

HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an "Accepted as Solution".
If you liked the reply then please show this with KUDOs.
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

I have 8.60.501 running on this machine and opcmona file version is 08.60.501.0.

Thank You.

-KAKA-

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hello KAKA_2,

the version where I first saw that error corresponds to yours. And it got solved by installing the latest opcmona cumulative hotfix on top of the 08.60.501 agent. 

I would suggest to open a new support case asking for this hotfix. It should be opcmona version 8.60.566.

Please specify also the platform where your AD server runs (x86, x64...)

HTH

HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an "Accepted as Solution".
If you liked the reply then please show this with KUDOs.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.