OMi 10.01 IP2 Issues
I'm opening a new thread with the issues I've found in OMi 10.01 IP2.
1. Open IT Universe Manager
2. Select 20+ CIs in the CI Selector (Search CIs)
3. Right click - Delete from UCMDB, Confirm
4. After delete the page does not refresh, but if you move the mouse over widgets they are being drawn.
1. Go to http://server:21212
2. Click on the links, some are broken/not working:
- UCMDB Configuration Manager (no link)
- UCMDB Broswser (doesn't open anything)
- UCMDB Class model (returns: internal error)
- API Reference (links within don't show any documentation)
The problems were there even before IP2.
Nobody is supposed to use UI on port 21212, this is not a supported way of working with RTSM.
The links you see are supposed to work with standalone UCMDB, not with RTSM.
We are also experiencing problems with applets (albeit we are not on IP2/IP3 yet). Something on the GW breaks and applets stop working for all users until GW is restarted. When this happens we are still able to use RTSM via 21212.
Support hasn't progressed much so far.