Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OMi 10: Modifying TQL for downtime

hello community

back in APM (BSM9.25) i am used to modify the TQL "BSMDowntime_topology" to influence which CI type are being impacted by downtimes. we have made quite some adjustements to this TQL and would now like to bring it into OMi.

when looking into the Modeling Studio in OMi 10.01 i can not see this TQL (option to disaply hidden TQL is set to true). so either OMi 10 uses a different TQL or this does work in a totally different way.

can you please let me know how this works in OMi 10?

just found the TQL in Modeling Studio after changing the settings and logging out and back in. so no more need to answer that question.

when integrating APM with OMi 10 (connected server) there is an option to synchronize downtime between the two systems. at this point the users are still configuring their TQLs in APM. but some users already work with OMi 10 and we would like to make the downtimes availabe to these users. we enabling the option in the connected server configuration we are getting an error that the sync has failed. now we are looking into this error with the help of HP support. but the question is: whether this sync will be a one time thing, or if it will constantly exchange downtime configuration between the two systems whenever there is a change?

thanks a lot for the help!

Tibor

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.