Commander
Commander

OMi Monitoring Dashboard Customization

Hi

Got a very simple problem. (OMi 10.60). Monitoring Dashboard SimpleStatus widget - i need to set status circle to be bigger, than it is (it does not scale bigger that twice a text near status circle). Any idea where to change it? May be somewhere inside of Gateway filesystem, I think it should be changed in some CSS File on gateway server.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Commander
Commander

Found solution for this problem -

1. On dashboard itself when adding it to panel, one can choose icons size. 

2. Use zoom function in browser - fonts and circles scales accordingly.

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

We can choose the size? Can you please show us a screenshot for the option? I dont see any option to select the size.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.