ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Commander
Commander

OMi Services

Hi Experts,

Is there any document which explians OMi/OBM Services briefly ? Like there are many services we will see while starting or stopping OMi Services like odb, hpbsm_rtsm, mercuryAS, jboss, schedulergw, businessImpact_service, marble_supervisor etc.....

Please share the document where it explains about all OMi Services.. I didn't found any document in Microfocus Documents Portal.

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

Currently there is no document that gives an overview or details of each of the OBM process, this would need to be requested to be added to the documetnation by contacting the documentation team by clicking the send feedback option that the bottom of the documentation page.

Regards

Commodore Commodore
Commodore

It's hard to believe we actually need to request this.  It would seem to be a basic part of any advanced system administration documentation.  I know there was similar documentation included in OMU/L/W advanced admin training courses more than 10 years ago.

Therefore, I officially request that this documentation and process flow drawings/charts be included in OBM documentation.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.