Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OMi list/delete all (aspect) assignments programatically

Hi,

I would like to get the list of assignments for an aspect.

I tried http://omisrv/opr-config-server/rest/ws/9.20/assignment_list, but it lists only management templates assignments.

I would prefer a REST interface as the solution, otherwise java/groovy/script.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In the current release, the CLI/REST web service is for management templates only.  For other types of assignments like aspects, you can access the info via the UI.

CP.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Carol,

I need REST to write the uninstaller - need to delete the assignments before removing aspects. So there is no way to delete aspect assignments programatically? Is this planed for a future version? Are there any Java classes I can use to manipulate assignments?

Note that the uninstaller also speeds up development - since I can quickly get a clean environment.

Best regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I understand the need.  We do plan to expand the functionality you can invoke via CLI/API/REST but all I can say is that what you are asking is not yet in the product and is not immediately imminent.

CP.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK. Will add this as a manual step before running the unistall script.

I tried my luck with ovpolicy... but it seems it's not aspect aware and I'm also unable to run it on a remote host (-host option).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.