Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

OVPI- Sitescope integration URGENT

Hi Team,

In our envirnment ,we have Sitescope 11.24 and OVPI 4.7

Can you please provide any information regarding integration between this .

i already integrated Sitescope with OVPM and working fine but customer want data in OVPI to export data from OVPI to thier external tool.

please suggest

Regards,

Aarya

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The most recent and last version of OVPI - 5.41.003 - does not support integration with SiteScope 11.24.  Integration with SiteScope was dropped sometime ago. The last supported version of SiteScope was 9.x.

Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi Nick,

We are ready to downgrade Sitescope as we only monitoring basic monitors like cpu,memory,ping,DDS etc 

Can you please send me integration doc please.

Regards,

Aarya

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can find the SiteScope Integration User Guide at https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM829565

But be aware this is a very old report pack and I'm not even sure it is still shipped as part of the PI report pack bundle.  If you have it, you will find it on the PI system under the packages directory along with the SiteScope_Datapipe.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.