Highlighted

Password parameter in Measurement Threshold policy template

Jump to solution

How can I get the value ot parameter into my perl script inisde the Measurement Threshold policy?

If I try to use OVOSystem method ParameterGetString, it returns encoded parameter, so I can't use it.

Are any way to solve the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Aleksand,

This is Carlos, I'm OMi representative.

Please refer to OMi_10.10_Admin_Guide, on page 1207 Policy Object section you will find parameters available for perl script.

Best regards,

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Carlos,

There're no information about OVOSystem functions but I find it into HP Measurement threshole policies which comes with OMi installation.  This functions are used for get policy parameters into Perl processing script. But I didn't find any policies which used String(Password) parameter, so I'm looking for information about it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

check /t5/Operations-Manager-i/VBS-in-OMi-How-to-get-parameters/m-p/6905760#M1597. you should find your answer in it.

-KAKA-

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.