Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Performance Reports using Metrics Data from 3rd Party tools

Hi All,

I have to plan a new environment using OMi 10.6x , OBR Premium, 3rd Party Data Collectors (i.e. SCOM, SolarWinds, AppDynamics etc).

Requirement: Performance Reports using Metrics Data from 3rd Party tools

Please suggest what should be the DATA FLOW/Architecture

1) Integrate 3rd Party tools with OMi 10.x and OMi with OBR --> will I be able to see metric reports from OBR?

2) Do I need to integrate 3rd Party tools directly with OBR for Metric reports

Thank you in Advance!!!

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
Labels (1)
1 Reply
Commander
Commander

1. There is no OOB mechanism to pull metrics of 3rd party tools from OMi.

2. If the data from 3rd party tools could be exported in CSVs, you can build a custom content pack in OBR to consume those CSVs , process them, aggregate the data and finally display it on reports.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.