Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore
Commodore

Possible defect password scheduled task 2020.10 IP1

I have found a possible defect on 2020.10 IP1 creating an new schduled task with password field. I have created the scheduled task giving an AD user and password and It gaves me an incorrect password on windows event viewer.

I have compared password of this new task scheduler with other created in older version using the same user with raw data. I have seen the password was different. I have modified on raw data the password used on old task scheduler and then it has worked the new task scheduler.

Someone can try it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

you are not alone.

I reported this as a defect but my case was closed. "works as designed". customer should disable autofill in in the browser. i should open an idea exchange for this issue. but i dont do. i am sick and tired of this behaviour.

so may be if more customers open cases for this productmangement may change their mind.

so please open a case and complain!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've opened a defect.
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

That is great. do you need my old Case number?

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

@AlbertP @CheeseTriangle 

Good news. A collegue of mine has a case open for this issue, too. and he got today notified that it will be fixed!

May be this is because of Easter. A miracle!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.