Queries reg RUM
We have latest version of BSM and RUM configured in our environment. We are facing the below issues. Kindly let me know how we can troubleshoot the below issues
1. We have enabled URL Auto discovery feauture. However, Some URLs are not being picked up by the Auto Discovery feature. This means that RUM will not report on these views unless they are manually defined. How can we troubleshoot this?
2. Reports generated appear to have a limit of 200 rows - how can we increase this?
3. Session display drill down shows no data - How can we troubleshoot this
Thanks for the help
1. There is no such feature in RUM named "URL Auto discovery". There are following features:
1.2 Meaningfull pages;
1.3 "Use page titles as an aliase for not defined pages"
Please, find in the docs feature descriptions and how they should work.
2. Yes, this value can be extended in Platform >> Infrastructure settings
3. There is no such report in RUM "Session Desplay". There are "Session Details" and "Session Replay". SD shows pages clickstream and user session details, SR - shows snapshots on pages. In case you see SR with no data, that could happen that you are not capturing snapshots.
Best regards, Alexey
You meant Page autodiscovery in App settings in BSM >> EUM?
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums