Commodore
Commodore

Question on changing system defaults

Hello all,

I have PM 9.0 running on a server with OMW 9.0.  I have a user that is creating graphs under Diagnostic View and he needs more than the system default of 8 metrics per graph.  I updated the SORTBY_MAX_GRAPH_COUNT parameter in OVPMConfig.ini, followed by a restart.

This did not change anything; we can add more metrics to a graph, but once saved and reopened it only shows 8 metrics.  How do I increase the default metrics setting for a graph?

Thanks in advance for any help or info offered.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ciao,

You can Click Add Metrics. The Metric Selection window appears.
From the Data Sources drop-down, select the node and data source combination which you want.
Select one or more metrics for which you want to draw graph and click Add.
Click Close after you complete the selection. The list of metrics which you selected now appears in a tabular form.
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Hello TamNP,

Thanks for the info, but this does not quite address my issue.  I am able to add metrics to graphs as you advise, but when I save the graph and re-open it only 8 metrics are saved and displayed.   Our performance/test team has requested to have more than 8 metrics on a graph so they can open it and start their load tests.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.