Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Remedy-SPI in OML 9

HI expert,

The aim of having the Remedy SPI is to be able to issue an automatic Ticket creation when a message is arrived in OML 9. However, can I let the SPI send me an OPC message when a new ticket is created in the remedy server?

Thank you

Tags (4)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello omranfn1,

Remedy SPI is not designed to pick up a new created ticket and create a HPOM message from it.

But you may create a filter in Remedy that is executed upon ticket creation and which calls the opcmsg command with the information from the newly created ticket.
The rest is then pure HPOM configuration, i.e. has nothing to do with Remedy SPI.

Best regards,
Joachim
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

You can also work something out using OMU automatic actions.

Alex Herrera
OMU support
TSIA Certified Support Professional (Chris Reed)
aleherma@hp.com

HP Software values your feedback regarding your overall Support experience. Contact us at software.satisfaction@hp.com or my manager directly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.