Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Retrieve all active Business Process Profiles

Jump to solution
Hi All,

I retrieve from BAC 8.04 DB all BPM profiles and with the following SQL query: "select * from bac_prod_mgmt.SESSIONS where session_name like '%C2C_%' order by session_name"

My questions is how can I know if the profiles are active or not. In which table I can find it?

Thanks,
Michael
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
Hi Michael

I check as well now.

4 = Stopped
1 = Running

By the way can I ask what you are using this for?

--Regards
--Mario

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
Hi Michael

If you run a 'desc bac_prod_mgmt.SESSIONS' query which fields does it return?

I am not currently having access to the DB so can't check.

There should be a status field?

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Mario,

thank you for the answer. It seems, that â SESSION_ACTIONâ is the relevant column but I am not sure
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
Hi Michael

Im still not able to check on my system.

However have you tried using the custom query builder in BAC? there should be a field with the info like status = 'running' or 'stopped'.

Let me know

I will check once I have access to my system again

--Regards
--Mario
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Mario,

I think that this is in "SESSION_ACTION" column and when Business Process Profiles is stopped, it was changed from 1 to 4. I pretty sure that this is it.

Thanks,
Michael
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
Hi Michael

I check as well now.

4 = Stopped
1 = Running

By the way can I ask what you are using this for?

--Regards
--Mario

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Sure,

I need to be notified automatically which application servers are covered by the scenarios. In order to do it, I compare between what I have in BAC DB and results from our internal DB. If new application server was added and it is still not covered, I will know about it.

Thanks for your help,
Michael
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.