Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SAP script on BPM

Any idea where could be problem, i ve SAP transaction, scripted in VuGen as SAPGUI during replay is everything ok, scripted in VuGen on same machine as BPM, but in BAC BPM cant connect SAP GUI:
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Notify: Single Vuser mode activated [MsgId: MMSG-202554]
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Action.c(6): Error: Failed to open new connection to server "1.1. SAP R/3 - PPR - produktivní SAP" Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1]. [MsgId: MERR-79999]
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Action.c(6): Error: Failed to get active window [MsgId: MERR-79952]
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Action.c(6): Error: Failed to find SapGui component by ID "sbar" [MsgId: MERR-79992]
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Action.c(6): Error: Failed to get the status bar text [MsgId: MERR-79946]
04/11/2008 11:11:29 Action.c(6): Error: Failed to get active window [MsgId: MERR-79952]
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK i ve solved, sap client and bpm must run under same accont.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Solved
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, I have seen that you solved this issue ? and also you said the sap client and bpm must run under same accont.What account you are refering here.

please advice me.
Madhu Kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

it depends on your account management, i ve used standard admin account, resp sap client i reinstalled under admin, before was installed by some sap support account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jan,
Sorry I am not clear, could please give more details.

I have created the script with user call"ZTEST" and the SAP client was installed already on that load generators earlier.
Will this SAP client will not work for ZTEST ?
Madhu kumar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

1. u ve some SAP user with some rights runnig each module on SAP, sure this user must be created in SAP by some SAP admin, is good to ve never expirated password on that account and that user must ve rights to perform planned operation in SAP as u wish in your script.
2. u ve some user for Windows, mby admin, or some other with admin rights for administrating OS or instaling other software on that machine, so BPM and SAP client must be installed on that same account to run correctly.
3. your BPM must "see" your SAP and SAP client must be installed on that BPM machine
4. on the SAP side (main SAP server) must be allowed scripting API

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What is BPM?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.