Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SHR: How to troubleshoot Service Health Reporter collection

hi all

i am in the process of setting up SHR and the "Collection Configuration" for BSM/OMi and SiteScope. i have read through the PDF guides and looked at the different settings and options. based on this we have created the confguration. when executing the connection test both integrations (BSM/OMi and SiteScope) can successfully connect, but there is not data collection taking place:

bsm/omi

sis

now we are trying to understand how to troubleshoot this issue. it doesn't look like the UI is offering any help on why Collection is not working.

can anyone suggest on how we can troubleshoot this?

regards

Tibor

Labels (3)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

First of all, please post SHR questions in the SHR forum.

As for your question, I would suggest that you start looking at SHR Troubleshooting guide that is part of standard SHR product documentation. This guide has a dedicated "Troubleshooting Data Collection Problems" chapter.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.