Admiral Admiral
Admiral

SUMA indicates new version OMi??

Hi

In SUMA I check OMi support matrices and see there is a new version 10.60 for OMi Server.

When I check to verify this in OMi Patches I can't find 10.60, latest is 10.12 IP2.

Can someone from support please explain SUMA version field and what is 10.60 referring too?

Jim

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Don't forget to Kudo!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

10.60 is the latest OMi release. It is NOT a patch on top of 10.1x, so you are not going to see it under OMi patches.

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

We tried 10.60 twice. Once as an upgrade from 10.12 IP 2 and once as a clean install (on our PoC server).

In both cases it was not possible to select a View in the dropdown menu, in any Perspective, rendering the interface quite useless... We reverted to 10.12 IP 2.

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Ok Thanks! I'll look for the release and try it out.

As for the "not possible to select a View in the dropdown menu" - did you try clearing your browser cache and if there are any java bits, also clear applciation cache too???

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. Don't forget to Kudo!!
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Yes we did try that. and we even tried different browsers, with the same results.

We'll try again soon and we'll post our findings here afterwards.

Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

@Raymond Meijer Thanks for update on 10.60. i faced problem with the upgrade itself on both postgresql and MS-SQL setup.

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

I upgraded 10.12 IP2 to 10.60, had initial problems with connecting to the DB, but once I removed the Windows Authentication and configured mixed mode and used SQL user - all worked out fine.

WIth the Views, I have no issue.

As for Chrome, doesn't seem to support loading RTSM Administrator - Works fine using firefox.

What happened to the gamefication? Sounds like too much work to maintain guessing???

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

>>>What happened to the gamefication?

A quote from OMi 10.60 Release Notes:

User Engagement no longer supported. OMi user engagement features, including badges and
expert boards, are no longer supported in OMi 10.60. However, the Discover OMi page is still available.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.