Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Script alert not working.

Jump to solution

One of our SiteScope manager is not executing any script alert attached to monitors,

17:34:59 06/11/2015 alert
alert-type: Run
alert-name: LogIt-HB
alert-failed: true
alert-message: LogIt-Misc.vbs (1)
alert-monitor: SiteScope HB Check
alert-group: Heartbeat
alert-id: 200477440
alert-monitor-id: SiteScope/Heartbeat/1:463625
action-name: LogIt-HB
alert-result: 1
alert-output: 7988
ERROR: , Operation not permitted (1)
end perfex

The error message in alert log is like this, i can maually execute the script and it gives me desired output, it just doesnt work through SiteScope.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

master.config had a cscript path hard coded, which is invalid in windows 2012. I removed it and restarted sis, that took care of the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

master.config had a cscript path hard coded, which is invalid in windows 2012. I removed it and restarted sis, that took care of the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.