Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ServiceManager - BAC report via Sitescope

Hi all,

i want to learn your ideas or experiences about geting servicemanager reports with bac.

i don't know, does it works or not but, i prepare something like;

first i create a SiteScope monitor "Database Query" and i connect to the ServiceManager DB and get values by using queries.

Then i can get values with bac but, i cannot generate reports that i want. Because, you know reports on bac are generated towards statuses of monitors. So, i cannot get values in the reports.

Do you have any idea about getting ServiceManager report with Bac ?

Thanks,

Best Regards
Can Ucar
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi ,

you can integrate BAC directly with SM by installing a patch on SM machine.

another question is what type pf reports would like to view in BAC?

Thanks
Haytham Hosny
Haytham Hosny
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

if i integrate bac with sm, can i create sm reports with bac? or does it only work by sending informations to SM ?

By the way, i want to create all kind of reports i mean, i want to see in the reports how many tickets are opened in the mounth or who were open it? something like these.

Regards
Can
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi ,

As of my knowledge , you can view such report from SM it self.

Thanks
Haytham Hosny
Haytham Hosny
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.