Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SiS 11.20 install 32bit on Linux

Jump to solution

Running webscripts is required, so therefore 32bit version is needed.

I've noticed there isn't a 32bit linux install for 11.20. When I install 11.20 linux version, it installs 64bit jvm.

Is there a way to force 32bit install? The OS is 64bit, so I'm assuming that's why it's choosing 64bit install?

P.S. Eventually will be upgrading our licensing so that we can go to 11.30 wich supports webscript on 64bit, but we aren't to that point yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

32_on_64 bit SiteScope flavor existed for Windows only. For Linux it always depended on the OS itself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

32_on_64 bit SiteScope flavor existed for Windows only. For Linux it always depended on the OS itself.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you -- That's what I needed to know.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Also in SiteScope 11.2x WebScript monitor was supported for Windows based SiteScope only. So you wouldn't have any luck anyway.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

This monitor is supported in SiteScopes that are running on Windows versions only.

Regards

Esteban Castillo
SW Support Engineer
eeco@hp.com
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

WebScript in Linux is supported in 11.30, if you install LR Load Generator in the server. However, 11.30 comes in x64 bits only.

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Awesome! Thanks for following up as I didn't know.

Yeah, some time this year we will be converting all of our SiteScope points, but was looking for a linux solution for 11.20 until that conversion.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.