Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

SiteScope API issue

I have a task to set a tag across 100s of monitors in our env. I have put together  a script to use 'add_tag_values_to_monitor.bat' but for whatever reason, it is unable to find the monitor.

This is an example of a monitor which API is not able to find, i suspect it is due to the // in URL as part of the name. How do i escape that? I tried %2F but that didnt help.

"ASTS/PROD/Content Managment/URL Monitoring/SP2010 Shared Farm/AMAPP/portfoliolimits - http://portfoliolimits.web.fmrco.com"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hello

Per SiteScope documentation, the full path should be passed in array format, check below image:

AddTagValue.PNG

Above information was taken from SiteScope API  Reference Guide.

Regards,

Allan D.

Allan Delgado Calderon
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.