Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SiteScope Mail monitor - mailbox issue

Hi all,

i use sis 10.10. i created mapi and mail monitor to get the result of round trip times between mailboxes, inside and outside the environment.

issue is, there are two mailbox that i use in mapi and it works fine. Then i created mail monitor to check other mailbox. i separate mail monitor in two parts, one of them is receive only and the other is send only. Also, send only works fine too, but in receive only part, sometimes round trip time takes much more time than normal status. i read other messages from itrc and i cannot get real solution.

Does anybody have any idea or experience about this issue?

Thanks,
Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.