New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SiteScope - delete counters from monitor.

Hi all,

i create DB query monitor, and i just want to get the result of my query. but, DB query monitor automatically get the result of round trip and row counts. i just need result of my query how can i prevent rount trip and row count, or do we have a chance to prevent any counters that sitescope auotomatically creat ?

Thanks
Can Ucar
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Yes u can do the counter modification from the following path C:\SiteScope\templates.applications.

Make sure you take a backup before do any change.

Regards,
Ashok
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dear all,

i have the sam problem in hp site scope with some scripts

and i don't want the rond trip  result , so i want to delet this counter of round rip

i go to the path : C:\SiteScope\templates.applications

but how i do this in this folder , in more details plez, ? 

thanks ,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

the expressions i use give  me the result i want right,

i don't have any problem with result of script,

my problem with round trip counter witch using with script , i want to delet this counter ?

any one can help me ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

any one can help me in this problem :

how to delet round trio counter from script monitor in hp site scope

???????????????????????

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.