Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

SiteScope not srating

Jump to solution

I upgraded a windows 2003 sitescope instance to 11.22 (with the latest patch), after the upgrade sitescope just wouldnt start. I could see service is running, sitescope.exe process in task manager but Runmonitor.log or error.log does not show any indication about sitescope start.

these are the only error i could see in error.log, Runmonitor.log has nothing. Any idea? also how do we run go.bat in 11.2x instance with debug option?

service: Mon Jul 01 10:24:42 2013 Starting monitoring process: 4824, result: 1
service: Mon Jul 01 10:27:43 2013 Restarting monitoring process, no heartbeat events were detected
service: Mon Jul 01 10:27:43 2013 Shutdown request process successful
service: Mon Jul 01 10:28:19 2013 In ServiceStop
service: Mon Jul 01 10:29:43 2013 Service failed to wait for application  shutdown, killing application
service: Mon Jul 01 10:29:43 2013 Stopping monitoring process: 4824, result: 1
service: Mon Jul 01 10:29:43 2013 Stopping child processes: 4824
Mon Jul 01 10:29:43 2013 stopping SiteScope 4824

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi,

I went ahead with a complete reinstall of sitescope which fixed the issue. Thanks responding to my query guys...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class
From which version you upgraded? Also, was it integrated to BAC/BSM, same server as before or different host?
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

I upgraded it from 11.21. No there is no BAC integration, on the same server.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class
Post complete error and RunMonitor logs.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hello,

can you tell us which is the exact version of SiteScope, is 32 or 64 bits? how much memory you assigne to SiteScope? which patch you install?

as says Kenneth, will be very helpful if you can upload the logs

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi,

I went ahead with a complete reinstall of sitescope which fixed the issue. Thanks responding to my query guys...

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.