Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Sitescope Events are not coming to the OM

I have integrated Sis 11.31 with OML 9.21 . I am able to send test events froM SIS to OM . I am able to view it in OM . But, I am unable to see any Monitored Events in OM. I am able to see the Events in the Integration logs. I am not sure what i m missing in my Integration. Any help will be appreciated Thanks AK
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Lieutenant Commander

Hi Experts, 

Please let me know your inputs on this issue. 

Since the Alerts are getting written in the Integration Log file, i m not sure, why the OM Agent is unable to read it and push it across to OM Management server 

Am i missing something here from the SIS End.... I have tried restarting the OM Agent and redploying the Policies. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In SiteScope navigate to Preferences > Integration Preferences > HP OM integration and open it for editing. Click on Analyze button.

Do you see any error messages?

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander

Hi Dimitry, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I ran the checks,  I clicked on the Analyze button. there was no Error messages, I have attached the Screen shot. 

Everything looks fine for me . 

Thank you 

Amal 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.