Highlighted
Established Member.

Some VuGen functions fail in Sitescope

We use a Sitescope and Vugen installation on seperate machines. Our sitescope version is 11.33 and the Vugen (Community Edition) we use is 12.55

Spoiler
2018-06-06_16-08-10.png

When trying to import a Vugen WebScript into Sitescope, some functions cause the WebScript to fail loading in with the beneath error. 

Spoiler
2018-06-06_16-15-26.png

Two such examples off the top of my head are the,

1. lr_advance_param
  2. web_reg_save_param_regexp

Would anyone be able to help me understand what causes this issue and how we can resolve it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hello,

I think it's better if you open a ticket with support to review the logs and the script.

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.