Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Steps to Upload a QTP Script in BAC

Hello,I am unaware of the steps of loading a QTP script in BAC and need to know the same. So far i have been using VUGEN scripts, but the current application i am working on requires QTP scripts to be developed and monitored in BAC.As this is the first time i am having to do this I am looking out for some help with this. Some Details:
BAC version :6.6, QTP:9.2.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The process for uploading the QTP and VUGEN script in to BAC are same.

-Krishna.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Also, If you want to monitor more QTP profiles from single BPM machine, then start the BPM services as process.exe instead of magentservice.exe.
-Krishna.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply. i did go ahead and upload the script in BAC. But when i wanted to checked in BPM admin page the status was "Not Initialised".Please let me know if i need to do some configuration.Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.