Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Admiral
Admiral

Strange Behaviour From OML gui

Jump to solution

Hi,

m

This is wierd.o

Running a tool on OML gui that is set to run on the management server fails informing the user that a node must be selected. I have checked the tool and is set up fine. It works on a .320 java gui but not on a 211. I know what you are saying but I did upgrade the version on the management server but suddenly it starts to deploy .211. and not .320!

With the new HP site I cannot find the patch page so I can't see if this is a known issue

Any help would be great.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello.

There has been a similar issue with the 09.21.100 patch and it has been fixed with the 09.21.120 patch so try with that one.

Regards,

Goran

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello.

There has been a similar issue with the 09.21.100 patch and it has been fixed with the 09.21.120 patch so try with that one.

Regards,

Goran

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.