ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Support Matrix for OpenStack,RHEV, Oracle Virtualization & VCloud

Hi Team,

I am working with one enterprise customer and during my engagement, i got to know that customer would like to have the below use case to be part of Micro Focus Operation Bridge Offering to get the details about Instances status, CPU, memory, disk and network utilization for instance for below platfrom.

1. Openstack stein and trail stack 
  2. RHEV 3 and 4  
  3. Oracle Virtualization
  4. VCloud 

Please let me know shall we support the above environment using our MP's.? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hello Akash,

What version of OBM are you using? Please let me know if I understood, do you want to know if the platforms above it is supported with OBM, is it?

All the Software Products Support Matrix should be able to find in the KM:

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.