Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

TLS error in HP BPM

Hi All,

I have recorded one script in VuGen with TruClient protocol. It works fine in VuGen, however when it runs in BPM it gives us the TLS error. Attached snapshot. I tried changing the it to SSL,TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 in the browser runtime settings. But is has the same error. Kindly, suggest me here.

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hello Customer,

I hope you are well.

Please try to open the URL of the page and make sure that you are able to access. If you don't have access, try to import the certificates of this page to the BPM server.

Also searching on SSO, I found a KM that give us a solution for this issue for VuGen 12.53, there is a hotfix that need to be applied on the VuGen path.

Please find the url bellow.

URL: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/document/-/facetsearch/document/KM02466611

If you still have concerns, or even with other different VuGen and BPM versions, please let us know and we can help you on this through support ticket, since we need to validate with Load Runner team specific details.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried the steps you suggested and the issue still persists.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.